Phnom Penh, May 24th, 2022 – EFG lunched and held its brand new employee reward and recognition program called “Dolphin Awards” to appreciate and recognize individuals and teams who have made outstanding contributions to the success of the day-to-day standard operations and business and gone incredible above and beyond for customers and company.
This Quarter, dolphin awards recognized 4 categories of reward includes Quality Star Circle Award, Dolphin Hall of Fame Award, Long Service Awards, and a special Chairman Award.
First category of Quality Star Circle Award was presented by Rey Elardo Naputo – Group Quality Assurance Manager. There were 15 award recipients from different stores and brands.
Quality Star Circle Award went to:
- The Coffee Club – AEON Mall
- Dairy Queen – AEON Mall
- Dairy Queen – AEON Mall Sensok
- Dairy Queen – Kampucheakrom
- Dairy Queen – Beong Kengkong
- BBQ Plaza – Heritage Walk
- The Pizza Company – Angkor Trade Center
- The Pizza Company – Chom Chao
- The Pizza Company – Veng Sreng
- The Pizza Company – AEON Mall
- The Pizza Company – Mao Tsetoung
- The Pizza Company – Vimean Tep
- The Pizza Company – South Monivong
- The Pizza Company – Toul Kork
- The Pizza Company – Khalendel Mall
- The Pizza Company – Beong Keng Kang
Second Category was Dolphin Hall of Fame Award, all nominations and winners were identified by senior management for their outstanding contribution to EFG Cambodia.
Dolphin Hall of Fame Award went to:
- Lifetime Achievement Winner – Nicolas Michel Martin, General Manager, Hungry App
- Most Impactful New Product Innovation Winner – Beef Luc Lac Pizza of The Pizza Company Team
- Most Creative Content in Digital Communication Winner – Dairy Queen Team
- Most Impactful Corporate Event Participation winner – Krispy Kreme Team
- Most Impactful Festive Store Decoration winner – Swensen’s Team
- Consistent High Performance in Time of Crisis winner – Call center Team and Finance and Accounting Team
- Outstanding Contribution to Store Renovation and Design Winner- Business Development Team
- High Performance Brand in Achieving Sale Budget in Q1 2022 Winner – Swensen’s Team
- High Performance Store in Highest Year on Year Same Store Sale Growth of Q1 2022 Winner – Dairy Queen AEON Mall Sensok
Third and special one was the Chairman Award, which recognized individual that show high level of demonstration in living toward company vision core values, and this identified and selected by respective RMA Group CEO.
Chairman Award winner went to Rey Elardo Naputo – Group Quality Assurance Manager.
The last category was the Long Service Award in appreciation of the staff contribution throughout 10 years and 15 years of dedicated service with RMA Group and EFG.
- San Phearun – Delivery Agent
- Morn Socheat – Restaurant Manager
- Chek Seyha – Restaurant Manager
- Pok Savuth – Delivery Agent
- Poeng Chanrathana -Deputy Accounting Manager
- Youn Virak – Restaurant Manager
- Vong Chanthea – Area Coach